Wasr 10 UPDATE, DEVLIERY OPTIONS!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Looking to raise some cash and need to get rid of my WASR10 high cap 47. 7.62X39 or course. Perfect condition. Shoots perfectly. Comes with 2 magazines.

Looking to get $425 FTF, or $435 shipped to a LA resident. To purchase you MUST have an LA license, and meet age requirements. Any questions please PM me. Thanks for looking y'all! UPDATE!: $415 FTF.

Actual photo (please disregard my dirty carpet...it's being swapped for laminate soon :) ):
    IMG_5249.jpg

Last edited:

88 Z28 Guy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Prairieville, La.
    Trade for a sks and $100? It has a tapco stock with collapsable buttstock and rail in the front, 2 20 rnd poly mags and 1 30 rnd metal mag. Also has 4x32 scope, brass deflector, extended mag release, new gas and operation rods and recoil buffer. Shoots awesome, no bump fire whatsoever and it's a paratrooper model so it's the shorter version.

Last edited:

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    I am planning on going to MS to pick up my safe this Friday 1/14/10. The route COULD take me through, Opelousas, Baton Rouge and over to MS. Can deliver!

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Ok, so the plan is to go down through Opelousas, Baton Rouge, Hammond, Covington and will be close to Slidell if anybody close to there wants it. Let's drop it down to $415! Thanks for looking!

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    $400 cash FTF with one mag! That's the lowest it's going to get. My little road trip has been pushed off til tomorrow so there still a chance! Thanks for looking fellas!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom