WTS: S&W M&P15x $900

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gumbo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    One of several identical rifles bought last year, I decided I didn't need the third. It's brand new, still has the tag from the store, and it has never been fired. I still have the original plastic case and paperwork. $900, FTF, I'll meet halfway, no trades.

Also, I'll be out of town starting tomorrow until next Saturday, so unless someone wants to jump on this today, it'll be a week before I can respond to any potential buyers.

EDIT: Added pictures of actual gun.

IMG_1604.JPG

IMG_1605.JPG

IMG_1606.JPG

IMG_1609.JPG

IMG_1611.JPG

IMG_1615.JPG

Last edited:

Gumbo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Bump, selling another one identical to the one previously sold. Same condition, same price. I'll try and get the pictures back up.

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    Since I never left feedback, I thought I would let everyone know Adam is GREAT to deal with. His rifles are exactly as described.

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    29474.jpg

Helping out till you get yours back up....(factory pic)

Bobcat32

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Is it a 5.56 or just .223?Is it the factory after market quadrail or free floater,carry handle? How many mags comes with? Thanks I am interested.I
    will be going to Lafayette tmw morning .If your not gone by then..Thanks

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    it's 5.56. the rail should be a S&W marked, Troy drop in rail. this is just off the specs. the M&P15 i have is a great rifle.

Bobcat32

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Yea I did kind of the same thing .I messaged him and he said he didn't have the upper.It was in some shop or something.Then he says he is having rails put on it and a gas block.I'm lost as you are echass.Yea ,if you was in line,I thought that is the way it worked.Maybe some people here are bias as to who they sell too lol..Anyway.It isn't a big deal,just weird is all.ANd I swear his addy said Lafayette last night.That is the only reason I even pmed him,cause I thought he was close to me.And no I wasn't drinking.Maybe I should have been lol It would have seemed like a bad dream maybe lol

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Yea I did kind of the same thing .I messaged him and he said he didn't have the upper.It was in some shop or something.Then he says he is having rails put on it and a gas block.I'm lost as you are echass.Yea ,if you was in line,I thought that is the way it worked.Maybe some people here are bias as to who they sell too lol..Anyway.It isn't a big deal,just weird is all.ANd I swear his addy said Lafayette last night.That is the only reason I even pmed him,cause I thought he was close to me.And no I wasn't drinking.Maybe I should have been lol It would have seemed like a bad dream maybe lol

You PM'd the wrong person, i was just answering your questions regarding the rifle as i have a similar model and i am very familiar with it.

Bobcat32

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Lake Charles
    I got it now.You answered for him.I woke up and read it with 1 eye open:( I was thrown off because you answered for him ,so I wasn't paying attention to the name ...I guess he is gone on his trip .dohhhh.Well at least I feel less neglected lol....If you would have said he is gone ,or somethin lol.I may have opend the other eye ,,anyway..no worries m8,,,thanks Sorry bout that noob.And tell gumbo ,when he reads this what happened. lol,,,Laterzzzz

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom