AR-15 M4 Benefit Raffle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    The auction will happen. If it's a week late, it's a week late. Your family is more important. I expect that members will honor this mantra as well, as we are an honorable board. Members, if you can't last another week, PM me and let's talk about it.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I would say that if it doesn't happen by next weekend a refund should be given. We are all great people here and help in many causes; however, if Chris can't organize this he should let someone else. This is not disparaging Chris, but rather to assist the raffle as a whole.

TimH

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 12, 2007
    Honestly as long as it happens and is fair(which I'm sure it will be) I don't want any refund no matter how long it takes.. While we all entered into this to take a chance on a nice weapon I also did it wanting to help someone in need. I'm sure there are many like me out there. This man has allot going on in his life that I'm sure is overwhelming. Chris is taking care of his family first as he should be and this will drawing will happen.

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    Honestly as long as it happens and is fair(which I'm sure it will be) I don't want any refund no matter how long it takes.. While we all entered into this to take a chance on a nice weapon I also did it wanting to help someone in need. I'm sure there are many like me out there. This man has allot going on in his life that I'm sure is overwhelming. Chris is taking care of his family first as he should be and this will drawing will happen.

+1

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    Chris emailed me my raffle number last week, I too, am not concerned if it takes several weeks or a month to set up the final date, if it was one of our children's life that was saved by our a passerby (good samaritan), and the mom, and daughter is dealing with the emotional and medical rehabilitation, I would hope that we would all have a kind and soft heart to wait this out, remember only one person will win, and it probably will not be me, so the $25 goes to a great cause anyhow, enough said

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom