Can a Florida boy come play?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Welcome aboard.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I thought I was going to like you at first, being from Florida and all. But then you went and said the most blasphemous thing I have heard and literally made my ears bleed!!

"That's college football, right? I've heard of that. Ain't never quite understood that religion." :eek: :crazy:

A little piece of my heart broke at that moment :wtc: !! You have said something that is unholy and should be banned just for that!!

I will say a prayer for you! Lord please forgive him for he knows not what he says has offended you, amen! :help:

Anyways, welcome aboard Floridian. :wavey:

Alpo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Redneck Riviera
    Okay.

Jaguar, Buchaneer, or Dolphin Fan?

Again, huh? That's pro-footsball, right? Don't go to that church neither.

Ford or Chevy? Prefer Ford, but got one of each.

Production, Limited or Open? IDPA? IPSIC? Some other gun game? Only one I play is SASS.

Foreclosed or Not? Naw, hell. Paid the mortgage off ten years ago. About the only one I know that really owns his own house, instead of paying the bank rent.

Okay. Sports were fun to play, back when I was young and in shape, but watching them? Never got it.

Did Non-Destructive Testing. Started as a radiographer in a boiler plant and ended up doing eddy current for a company that was rebuilding Hueys. When we lost the contract, and the job went away, I figgered it was time to retire.

Gun enthusiast (that sounds better than "nut", right?) Pretty much, if it goes bang, unless, of course, it's made out of plastic.

bayoupirate

God of Thunder
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    Raceland, Louisiana
    Thanks for the info.

Welcome, and I do agree that playing sports (and even not being very good at it) when I was more physically capable was much more fun than watching the best the world has to offer.

So is ALPO your SASS Name

Top Bottom