Looking for 50-100 Acres

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -M2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Hey guys,

If you know of anyone or may have heard anything regarding someone looking to sell a decent piece of property within St. Tammany Parish or surrounding areas, please let me know.

I have been looking for a good spot to open my own training facility for years and am finally in a position to do so. I have some big plans for this facility and it will be a place we all can call home!

Thanks for the help.

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    If you go down Hwy 22 in Tangipahoa, I believe there were some big properties for sale. I dont know the acreage, but they were about 5-10 minutes outside of St Tammany.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Down 1077 has alot of big plots available. either tallow creek shooting range or the adjacent property is trying to sell.

mb504

Better than Cheese
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    New Orleans
    Might not be what you would be interested in, but have you considered partnering with VATA Group in Covington. I haven't seen their place so maybe it's not to the level you want. Their calender is pretty sparse, so they might have the open time for someone else to come in and do classes.

Worth a thought.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    What about 63 acres in Folsom off the highway with a little 3 bedroom house on it?

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    A realtor can be worth their weight in gold. Greg Bunch is a realtor and a sponsor on this site. He has a banner on the forum and is a great guy. I can vouch for him personally.

Welcome,

Charles :)

-M2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Thanks For all the tips.

Yes, the guys at VATA are great and I hope they can get their facility done as they have some amazing ideas. I would def consider teaming up with them if the opportunity presented itself.

At the moment however, I'm looking for a place i can call my own and offer something a bit different.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom