WTB Cheap 10ga

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    I'm looking for a CHEAP 10ga - a single shot crack barrel would be perfect, but they're nowhere to be found anymore :confused:

An extremely annoying co-worker keeps whining because we never invite him to go shooting with us. I figure after a few boxes of 10ga, he won't be begging us to go anytime soon :D:D

This gun doesn't need to be in perfect condition, but it needs to look good enough to where he won't get suspicious.

Hit me up with what you've got!!

-Dave

petelanca

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    Grand Lake 70607
    When you hold the 10ga shell next to a 12ga its usually enough said. I'm in Grand Lake and travel to Lake Charles every day. Would be willing to loan my New England 10ga crack barrel to you anytime. It's got the turkey sights, excellent condition, round up some 1 3/4 oz slugs to get the full thump. Just pm me with a day or so heads up.

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    When you hold the 10ga shell next to a 12ga its usually enough said. I'm in Grand Lake and travel to Lake Charles every day. Would be willing to loan my New England 10ga crack barrel to you anytime. It's got the turkey sights, excellent condition, round up some 1 3/4 oz slugs to get the full thump. Just pm me with a day or so heads up.

You're sick for going along with my evil plan, but it is acceptable in this case :mamoru::mamoru:

I hate "borrowing" guns for the .0001% chance that something happened to it (dropped, dented, etc). If you would want to sell it, let me know!

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I'ue got one that I'll get rid of. I can send you pics if you want. Shoot me a PM if you are still looking for one.

Nail Gun

Blissfully Ignorant
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Slidell
    I think the 3.5" 12g's essentially made them obselete. I remember reading a few articles awhile back there isn't much to be picked up by moving from the 3.5's to the 10g.

I like your style, that lightweight cracker may send him to the ER as well. :D Keep us posted!!!

sevenpt62

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    hammond, la
    why not just take him shooting? He might be cool outside of the work area.:confused: We need to get more people into shooting as possible to preserve our hobby and try to create a more pro-gun society. Might be easier than going through the trouble to find a gun to mess him up with.

Last edited:

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    why not just take him shooting? He might be cool outside of the work area.:confused: We need to get more people into shooting as possible to preserve our hobby and try to create a more pro-gun society. Might be easier than going through the trouble to find a gun to mess him up with.

+1

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana

I guess this could seem heartless from an outside POV.... This guy has caused quite a few of our VERY talented co-workers to quit, and feels that he can do whatever he wants because his brother's neighbor's uncle owns the company. He befriends workers, waits for them to make any mistake, and then uses the mistake to help himself climb the ladder while throwing everyone else under the bus.

He isn't going away anytime soon, and we're tired of his BS around the shop. Besides, this is the kind of guy that you wouldn't want owning a slingshot, neverless a gun.

I've replied to all PM's!

-Dave

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Well, I think the deal with BigJakeWelch fell through. He was supposed to be coming through town today, but I never got a call :confused:

Bump for anyone else who may have an old beater 10ga laying around.

-Dave

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom