Ontario Knife M9 OD Green Bayonet w/scabbard. TRADES ADDED! ***TRADED***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • devildoggunner

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I've got the below bayonet brand new (w/o box) for sale. I got this brand new w/o box a short time ago and it has sat in a pack in my trunk since. It has never cut anything or been sharpened. It still has the oil/grease in a few spots. Any marks you see in the pics are either the flash or marks from where it has been taken out of the scabbard to show folks then put back in.

Asking $85 shipped CONUS via USPS priority with delivery confirmation which should get it to you within three days excluding Sunday. If wanted by someone OCONUS, we'll work something out. It will ship the next day after, or maybe same day as, payment is received. Paypal or M.O. is accepted.

Or trades...

one of the RAT knives
    Fixed blade Buck Strider
    1911 grips w/ambi cut w/USMC seal, EGA, etc.
    quality AR hard or soft gun case
    active shooter bag such as 5.11 Tactical Active Shooter Bail Out Bag, Hawkepaks/LaRue Rifle Bug Out Bag, or something of this type bag
    IWB double mag carrier for 1911

Ontario M9 OD Green Bayonet w/scabbard. 12 1/8" overall. 7" 420 stainless blade with non-reflective gray phosphate finish and milled sawteeth on top edge. Olive drab thermoplastic nylon handle with phosphate coated steel guard and cap. Olive drab thermoplastic nylon scabbard with wire cutter and quick release universal military holster.

328174920.jpg

328175001.jpg

328175053.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom