wtt: bersa thunder .380..

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Well I JUST bought this two days ago from a member here, for my fiance because she said she wanted a gun to shoot. Well she doesn't like the loud noise so she says she doesn't want a gun anymore. So I rather something al ittle bigger for me. Like a 9mm preferably. Looking to trade and throw in some cash for a decent gun, something along the lines of a ruger or something. just let me know what you have. Gun does shoot great.

NEIL

FOR SALE 250 AND HALF BOX OF AMMO. found something I want. PM if interested

Last edited:

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Well I JUST bought this two days ago from a member here, for my fiance because she said she wanted a gun to shoot. Well she doesn't like the loud noise so she says she doesn't want a gun anymore. So I rather something al ittle bigger for me. Like a 9mm preferably. Looking to trade and throw in some cash for a decent gun, something along the lines of a ruger or something. just let me know what you have. Gun does shoot great.

NEIL

PM sent...

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge

NEIL

She doesn't like the loud noise, and she doesn't want another gun....My question is......how are you going to live with her?

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I constantly get accused of being deaf, and I never deny it.....However the truth of the matter is, my hearing is a function of convenience. :D

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Im sure someone with a spare 9mm would like this fine little gun and some spare cash! Or if you have one for sale thats a good deal please pm me. (450 or less). Im not asking too much am I?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom