LA Gun

Page 147 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4797137146147148 LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 2945
    Last edited by Coastie Paul; December 31st, 2016 at 12:19 AM. Reason: fixed picture
    -Paul

Marksman
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastie Paul View Post
    Not even remotely funny. Not cool.

Marksman

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by highstandard40 View Post
    Not even remotely funny. Not cool.
    I agree. Not even being close to funny or cool at all!
    "I love the smell of napalm in the morning!"

"Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!"

"Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. America was born of protest, revolution and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long" - Ron Paul

"I can sacrifice my liberties, and you can sacrifice yours, but I cannot sacrifice yours; neither can a majority in Congress sacrifice yours or mine." - Judge Andrew Napolitano

Lasted 48 seconds and Rousey was paid 3 million dollars to just show up for the fight. Ya gotta be slow to pay $80 for live PPV.
    Last edited by John_; January 5th, 2017 at 12:38 PM.

"Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. America was born of protest, revolution and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long" - Ron Paul

"I can sacrifice my liberties, and you can sacrifice yours, but I cannot sacrifice yours; neither can a majority in Congress sacrifice yours or mine." - Judge Andrew Napolitano

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    "Stop trying to fix the police, fix the ghetto." - Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke

lol

Probably true:

"Stop trying to fix the police, fix the ghetto." - Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke