Interstate Guns

Page 303 of 303 FirstFirst ... 203253293302303
Results 3,021 to 3,026 of 3026

"Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. America was born of protest, revolution and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long" - Ron Paul

"I can sacrifice my liberties, and you can sacrifice yours, but I cannot sacrifice yours; neither can a majority in Congress sacrifice yours or mine." - Judge Andrew Napolitano

"Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. America was born of protest, revolution and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long" - Ron Paul

"I can sacrifice my liberties, and you can sacrifice yours, but I cannot sacrifice yours; neither can a majority in Congress sacrifice yours or mine." - Judge Andrew Napolitano

On Target

Silver Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	babydaddy.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	77466
    My name is Jim, but people call me .......... Jim.