Looking for a cheap BOB gun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Screaming Eagle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Heel of the Boot
    +1 on the Heritage Arms Rough Rider. It's made of pot metal but is a simple and versatile as they get. MY BOB would last for probably weeks and covers a lot of ground with unusual stuff (canned goods with openers, tarps and space blankets, compass, basic medical). Look around at garage sales for the cheap gym type bags just for throwing in the back. Work like a charm for quick outs.

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    I remember in the '50s that a big game hunter in Africa actually killed an elephant with a .22 rifle. He shot it behind the ear while he was up a tree. For a survival gun I do not think a .22 can be beat, rifle, that is.

I would LOVE to have the accuracy and range of a rifle, but unfortunately a rifle is a bit much for me to pack. A .22 revolver will be the best thing for my situation.

Also - Tantrix - PM SENT!!!

DAVE

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I think the magazine also stores in the stock and I have never heard bad of these guns, henry makes good stuff.
    The heritage rough rider would be your best bet if you want a sa revolver on the cheap. They are fairly well made and around $150 new for the non fancy model.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom