WTS EDM Windrunner in .408 Cheytac

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I am looking to sell an EDM Arms .408 Chey-Tac Windrunner with a total of 32 rounds through it (22 from the previous owner and 10 from myself). It comes with a NightForce Benchrest scope (I just sent it to the factory to have the NP-R2 retical installed as it had a Mil-Dot and I wanted to match the turrets), ammo and reloading components. I just traded for this gun with all the reloading components but I do not have any place to really shoot it. I am not set up with a press big enough to reload for it so basicly it is too much gun for me. You are going to need to "find the load" for this gun to get optimal preformance out of it. I do not have a place to really do this and do not want to spend the time money and effort to do so. This is another factor as to why I am selling.

Rifle package includes:

EDM Arms Starlite case
    NightForce 5.5 X 22 X 56 NP-R2 Benchrest scope (1/8 clicks) with sunshade.
    Badger Ordanance Max 50 30mm rings
    48 rounds of Cheytac Factory .408 loaded ammo (419 gr. match solids)
    reloading dies, 53 peices of new unfired VRI head stamp brass, 2 5lb jugs of RL 25 powder, 100 CCI 250 primers, & 100 bullets from Rocky Mountain Bullets LLC (420 gr.)
    The ammo and reloading components are over a $1,000 value alone.

Price for the whole package: $7,000 + actual shipping charges from UPS to your FFL. USPO money orders, or Certified Check, no PayPal. Cash FTF is fine but I will require some proof of Louisiana Citizenship.

I looking to sell the gun, ammo and reloading components together as a complete package as I will have no use for them once the gun sells. I will sell everything minus the scope and rings for $6,000. Not looking for trades at this time. Thank you. You can also contact me by email at Bannon_E at hotmail dot com. Gun is listed for sale on other websites as well for sale.

Serious Inquiries Only Please

bigpoppat

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Lakeview/Gentilly
    images

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom