WTB: Smith & Wesson M&P45 still looking.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • asianak

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I'm either looking for a compact model or service size in .45acp. with 4in barrel. Let me
    Know what you, I have cash in hand. Color doesn't matter either. Contact me by pm or on my cell by text 225-603-8186

Eric

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    You do know it comes in THREE sizes? The full size, the compact, and an intermediate model that has the short barrel/slide of the compact and the grip frame of the full size.

I scored a Compact a few weeks ago and have been working with it. Neat pistol...

I traded my compact a while ago. Loved it but wanted to go 9mm so I got an M&P9c. Love the M&Ps. Wish they would make a compact frame with the longer barrel. That would be sweet.

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Whatever you do I would stay away from BOTACH, they took my money and ran until I bugged them enough to get a refund.

I've had an order open with them for M&P mags for almost two months. I emailed them today looking for an update. If they ever come back in stock and if it's possible I'm gonna try to up my order to a bunch to pass on to you guys.

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    I've had the M&P .45 since they came out. It is my best shooting plastic gun by far. Will put 5 shots in 1" at 15 yards all day long. Softest shooting .45 I own. If you get one, just put an Apex kit in it and some grip tape and you good to go.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    NOT to hijack this post but this 2 places seem to have some M&P45 mags in stock, I have been searching hard for some 9mm 17rounders but thats wishfull thinking.

http://www.44mag.com/category/smith_and_wesson/2

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=108&sort=20a&page=2

I had about 8 of the 45c mags when I traded it off. I have 6 9c mags and about 10 17-rounders for my Pro. I bought them up when they were available but they are hard to find right now. :(

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I've had an order open with them for M&P mags for almost two months. I emailed them today looking for an update. If they ever come back in stock and if it's possible I'm gonna try to up my order to a bunch to pass on to you guys.

I am waiting for Botach to complete an order I placed before Christmas.

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Not to hijack the thread, but is magazine availability problematic for all M&P models or just certain ones? I've been thinking about getting a M&P9 but if I can't get magazines, I may hold off for a while....

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom