Removed- lack of interest

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thesamunit

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Seriously??? Mods should ban your ass for a freaking $200 lowball offer like that. For $300 half the guys on this site would cut your throat to get it.

He said FIRM.... That means $500 or go elsewhere.....

/end rant for morons/

Bump for a great deal.

Holy crap, man! Take it easy! Offers are to be decided by the buyer, and prices accepted are determined by the seller. I'm fairly certain the seller doesn't need a price referee. Leave the rants about offers to someone who is actually involved in the sale. So make an offer, or stay quiet.

That being said, $300 for a g23 in excellent condition is a huge stretch. Don't think that one was ever gonna pan out for you.

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    You're right, offers are decided by the sellers. However, low ball bids are supposed to be presented in PM, not posted (as per the rules as I understand them).....All that aside, $300was pretty insulting. :(

Last edited:

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Seriously??? Mods should ban your ass for a freaking $200 lowball offer like that. For $300 half the guys on this site would cut your throat to get it.

He said FIRM.... That means $500 or go elsewhere.....

/end rant for morons/

Bump for a great deal.

I have offered similar lowball offers as 'standing offers' when I didn't really care wether I got it or not (I have the sickness)

And had some accepted.

I'd of sent it by PM though... and wouldn't of offered on a Glock... they sell too easy!:D

hatred

Sic vis pacem para bellum
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Denham Springs/Baton Rouge
    I understand to accept the offer is the right of the seller. I've NEVER offered anything over $50 off the asking price, out of respect to the seller. And all my offers are done in PM wether I feel they're low or not. A $200 off lowball offer like this is usually from someone who can't afford the gun, and probably doesn't need it anyway.

With that being my last comment on the situation, free bump to the OP for a good deal on a great gun.

GLOCKCRAZZ

Custom Sheath Maker
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    May 23, 2007
    BR AREA
    Wow my ad has been busy.
    If someone is interested and to sweeten the deal I have a box of 20 federal hydra shoks, little over 150 piecies of brass, and a leather Galco holster.

GLOCKCRAZZ

Custom Sheath Maker
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    May 23, 2007
    BR AREA
    I will be at the gun show around lunch on Sat if anyone wants to meet there.
    $500 cash.
    Trades a M&P .45C or 9mm

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom