Knife in your pocket now.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magpie

Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Aug 1, 2007
    Gonzales
    b49e9c57a7b5e1a368f67c2ced5c4db2.jpg

9fc43ea26a60d33de500999e306a923d.jpg

Last edited:

MikeSlater

Sportsman 'N' Paradise
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Walker, LA
    Benchmade Bugout, got it for fathers day about three years ago, never leave home without it.

troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    I might have a problem. These are only a few of the knives I have ordered in the past month and a half. It started off because I was on a project where I was using a knife every day to open and break down hundreds of boxes a day. Then it became the stress from all the **** happening. Now, I am becoming a knife person. I can name many different models, know some of the better known designers and have even started thinking about designing my own. I am also to the point where I am going to start taking them apart to clean and polish to make some of the actions a little smoother. As long as my wife doesn’t find them all I should be good. I even had to buy a couple of knife rolls because having them all sitting on my dresser was becoming too obvious with the amount I was accumulating. Sorry for the crappy picture. Of the ones pictured I really like the quality and feel of the second one from the top with the blue handle. It is a Kizer Mini Sheepdog. Came in some really nice packaging, the workmanship is top notch and the action is smooth as silk. I can’t help but fidget with that one. Also, if you can pick up one of the Kershaw Launch series automatics you won’t be disappointed. I actually got the one on the bottom from a post on here about the sale. In my defense because of the awful economy you can find some really good sales. Hope you enjoy. I will try and put some more pics of the rest of my recent acquisitions soon.

how are you liking the CEO? ive seen alot of mixed reviews.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    how are you liking the CEO? ive seen alot of mixed reviews.

I like the CEO especially when you take into account what it was designed for which is to be a very sleek design that rides very deep and looks almost like a pen. Would I use it to open tons of boxes, no. Do I like it when I wear a suit and need a quick cutting task, yes. It is a good looking knife that goes well with a suit and dress shirt.

troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    I like the CEO especially when you take into account what it was designed for which is to be a very sleek design that rides very deep and looks almost like a pen. Would I use it to open tons of boxes, no. Do I like it when I wear a suit and need a quick cutting task, yes. It is a good looking knife that goes well with a suit and dress shirt.

im looking at it because it looks to take up less pocket space

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom