Knife in your pocket now.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    been a while, i still mainly carry my rike 1507t, but this recent addition is going to have quite a bit of pocket time.

liong mah kuf, made by reate. 4" blade at 4.25oz.

yioy0mx.jpg

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Keeping this thread alive.

Jim Dunlap gunstock stockman in CPM154 amber dyed sambar stag. The backspring filing is nice. And a swamp rat rodent solution for tougher jobs.

T4zeCnS.jpg

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Just bought a new Kershaw Rogue auto last weekend to replace my S&W auto, blade started getting weirdly wobbly up and down, not side to side, as if the pivot hole was wearing out around the shaft. I'm not a huge enthusiast, the guy I bought it from at the show was touting how "it was Kershaw's first auto and you can't find them anymore, yada, yada, yada, take good care of it..." I don't buy collector knives, I use whatever knife I buy, so it's not gonna sit mint in a box and gain value. Reasonably stout blade and tight construction, we'll see how well it holds up.

Last edited:

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Just bought a new Kershaw Rogue auto last weekend to replace my S&W auto, blade started getting weirdly wobbly up and down, not side to side, as if the pivot hole was wearing out around the shaft. I'm not a huge enthusiast, the guy I bought it from at the show was touting how "it was Kershaw's first auto and you can't find them anymore, yada, yada, yada, take good care of it..." I don't buy collector knives, I use whatever knife I buy, so it's not gonna sit mint in a box and gain value. Reasonably stout blade and tight construction, we'll see how well it holds up.

The rogue is a decent enough auto. The tip is kind of dainty, so have caution with that. I had one for a bit. My only complaint was the firing button was a little small, but stuck out a bit more than I felt comfortable having.

Gladesman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2017
    Rayville
    Cold Steel Steve Austin Skull Crusher. This is a large strong knife. It is also very thin and flat and fits in a pocket so well you forget you have it. Takes a good edge. This knife was a gift, but i have fallen in love with it. It practically disappears when you slip it in a pocket.

JLodwick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2017
    New Orleans
    The knife is handmade from a railroad Spike up in northern Louisiana . I have a few others but All are different in size and materials . Isaac the guy who makes them had a wide variety and Well you know how it goes had to get what I liked LoL
    5a900c12c4e06046f1757157762d497e.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom