Knife in your pocket now.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boomboom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    I love my Taiwanese Lightning its serrated and works as good as an expensive OTF. For 30 bucks if I lose or break it oh well.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Switched back to my Spyderco Delica. I had been carrying a Kershaw but it just didn't feel right... plus I missed the serrations.
    3410_profile_1020x400.png

Last edited:

wcweir3

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Gonzales, LA
    Schrade Uncle Henry 855RB found this one new in the tube in a tackle box that I found at a yard sale, at first I thought it was a lure and when I opened the seal a knew I blew it, this knife was never opened needless to say it sits in the safe.
    Wingate
    PS I paid $5.00 for the tackle box went back and no one knows where it came from.20170604_143414.jpg

Last edited:

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Schrade Uncle Henry 855RB found this one new in the tube in a tackle box that I found at a yard sale, at first I thought it was a lure and when I opened the seal a knew I blew it, this knife was never opened needless to say it sits in the safe.
    Wingate
    PS I paid $5.00 for the tackle box went back and no one knows where it came from.View attachment 70837

Very nice! :) I have one similar (cant remember the model number) that was my Dad's when he was still with us. Of course his is well used but I have it stored with my momentos of him.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Dude that's awesome! Use that puppy!

I have and carry my grandfathers uncle Henry serpentine stockman sometimes also.

The weekend has been this pair.... GEC 81 stockman and bark river city knife.

wcweir3

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Gonzales, LA
    I have over 50+ knives that I change around for carry but some stay in the safe for one reason or another and a few swords, sword canes and throwing stars just because I like edge weapons.
    I know I am sick LOL
    Wingate

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Benchmade 950 rift, because it makes me feel like a real man, lol great utility/hunting/camping knife.... But when I'm a little cleaned up, the benchmade 940-2

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      233.9 KB · Views: 118

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    New to me Jim Dunlap stockman. Ats-34, 416 bolsters, dyed sambar stag and nearly sunken joints. 3 15/16. F&F is simply amazing, and walk and talk is amazing. Plus, no blade rub! And the backspring filing is just terrific. I'll post more when I take some better pics.
    I think I'll be toting this one awhile.
    0ckczi4.jpg

Top Bottom