SAIGA 12 Price on group order

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    if this is the wrong place for this can someone please move it. i have someone that can buy saiga 12 for 650 brand new if its a group order. is this a good price or is it a little high? if this is a good price, how many people would be interested in buying

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    10buyers he said. i dont own one nor do i know about the price so thats why i asked. if know one is interested it aint a big deal

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    They're sold out everywhere right now IMO because of a buying surge due to the ATF rumor and Sons of Guns. They are still currently produced and imported, so it's a temporary thing. If you ask me, distributors are ordering by the boat load and soon enough there will be a surplus on shelves. I bet in a month or two they'll be back down to $500 or so.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    No that not a good deal.
    New models w/lrbho are about 650 retail. Old style is about 500-525 but look like ass since they import marks were roughed out and new ones added.

However, its hard to put your hands on anything at the moment so ..............

George

Don't tase me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Denham springs
    MOtor 51: i know the price of the last group buy that several people we both know got in on and this price you quote is REALLY high...

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I was told they went up and you couldn't get em for that price. I thought the last one was high so Thats why why I don't own one. By the time you pay to convert it and all I would just assume have an 870:):)

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Screw that for that price they better be converted, I'll just wait a few months everybody trying to make a BUCK with Tax seasson as well .

i wasnt trying to offend anybody with this. im not trying to make a buck off of anybody nor do i care if anybody buys one, im just simply passing on info incase anybody was interested in these shotguns. i was under the impression they were hard to find and was just letting people know, but now i know it is too high and i will close the thread.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I wasnt insulting you either, just seems REALLY high over cost, specially considering you have to add another $350+ to convert a Saiga from a "sporting rifle", granted they do make bigger mags for the 12.

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    Check with richies pawn, they are a site sponsor, and when i was looking for my Saiga he had really good prices. They may be able to get some and put together a group buy.

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    Richie's is probably going to be best price, and check with Dad's Super Pawn in Gulfport. They had a slew when we got my dads.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    The problem is several weeks - a month ago is not the same as right now. There was a buying frenzy, no one has them in stock and those that do have jacked the prices up $100+ in the last few weeks.

It won't last though. Now is NOT the time to be Saiga shopping. Give it a month or two.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Just wait till keltec puts their pup on the shelves and people go CUCU for that bad enough they have a waiting list, then S12's won't be as popular, as mentioned b4 they continue to be made and imported so no reasson to rush with the wagon at this time unless u really need it to go hunting this weekend ( hehe)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom