WTS: S&W Model 669 9mm $300

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    OK people. I know Louisiana has a very low education rate but I would imagine that most of you can at least read english. Please read the original post. It clearly states "Located in Lafayette. Face to Face ONLY!" Please stop asking me if he will ship it, if he will drive 2 hours to meet you, if he will take $200 for it, etc., etc. This is not my gun. It is for a friend who wants to sell it. He is not hard up for cash so he does not want to take your $200 offer. The asking price is $300, Face To Face in Lafayette only! Also, if you are interested, PM me and I WILL GIVE YOU HIS CONTACT INFO.

centuryan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Ringgold,La
    OK people. I know Louisiana has a very low education rate but I would imagine that most of you can at least read english. Please read the original post. It clearly states "Located in Lafayette. Face to Face ONLY!" Please stop asking me if he will ship it, if he will drive 2 hours to meet you, if he will take $200 for it, etc., etc. This is not my gun. It is for a friend who wants to sell it. He is not hard up for cash so he does not want to take your $200 offer. The asking price is $300, Face To Face in Lafayette only! Also, if you are interested, PM me and I WILL GIVE YOU HIS CONTACT INFO.

Excuse me!!! No need for these kind of comments I was one that sent an email and still have not received a reply. Sounds like your friend should have posted it. And by the way my offer is no loger valid

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    Lowball offers don't deserve a reply. This is a firearms enthusiast website. We aren't desperate or stupid, a seller can list a item OBO if they choose to. If they don't, lowball offers just tick us off.

Tantrix

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Pineville, Louisiana

Well I was going to buy it straight up cash but since you came off as such an ******* you can tell your friend he lost a sale. I (and probably others) get your point but you basically insulted everyone here when you could have just said $300 FIRM. It seems the "low education rate" also applies to you since you can't even properly sell something for your friend without coming off as a complete dick. Good luck with the sale, I will look elsewhere.

Last edited:

hotshotmatt

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    baton rouge
    if your not desperite then whats 100 bucks to ya ? you might wanna just have your friend post this cause insulting people from louisiana on a louisiana shooters website isnt going to get u far . guess we're just to dumb round here to buy dat there gun

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    Excuse me!!! No need for these kind of comments I was one that sent an email and still have not received a reply. Sounds like your friend should have posted it. And by the way my offer is no loger valid

Centuryan, I was not singling anyone out. In fact, if it makes you feel any better, you are not one of the people who has wasted my time. I am sorry you have not received a reply. I promise that I have brought it to the seller's attention.

I was not trying to insult anyone who sent a legit email or PM. I did, however, not care if I insulted the guy who offered $200 or the guy who offered $275 if it was delivered to New Orleans or the guy who asked if it could be shipped and then explained to me the state laws when I said he wasn't interested in shipping it. I have been giving anyone who PMs me the contact info of the actual seller. I have also forwarded any emails over to the seller and then phoned him to let him know that I did so.

That being said, if none of the above were you, then you shouldn't care that I was being an *******. I took at stab at the LA education system as to get someone's attention. Obviously, it worked. Thank you.

Tantrix

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Pineville, Louisiana
    300$ is a smoking deal on this pistol, ya'll just don't get it.

Yeah it was a was a deal, but I don't care if the price was lowered to $50 I'm not buying anything from someone coming off as such an *******. And, if you think it's such a "smoking deal" then why don't you buy the damn thing yourself?

The point is, if he was being lowballed by anyone on here it should have been handled via PM, not here in the thread basically insulting everyone on the forum who had nothing to do with all this.

Last edited:

hotshotmatt

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    baton rouge
    :squint:lol ill give u 100 bucks for it a month when its still here cuz talking to people like that this gun isnt going anywhere . plus why can he post it ? why cant he drive with it ? why cant he ship it ? sounds pretty fishy

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    Yeah it was a was a deal, but I don't care if the price was lowered to $50 I'm not buying anything from someone coming off as such an *******. And, if you think it's such a "smoking deal" then why don't you buy the damn thing yourself?

The point is, if he was being lowballed by anyone on here it should have been handled via PM, not here in the thread basically insulting everyone on the forum who had nothing to do with all this.

Because I read the original thread, and can't do a FTF in Lafayette and I wasn't insulted, he was talking about Ya'll.

hotshotmatt

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    baton rouge
    hey smartass . did u read his reply . he wasnt even talking centuryn . and if your from louisiana he was talking about u to . why dont some off us stop standing up for our state and some of us stop being douche nozzles . not pointing any fingers ''mytfal jgreco15''. plus 9mm ??? my girl wont even carry that . try the womans dept

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom