BayouShooter Symbol Decals

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • homeslice

Be honest.
    Mar 13, 2009
    St. Charles Parish
    I'm on the market for continuing to support my favorite forum. I've got hats shirts earplugs etc. But, I've never purchased a Bayoushooter.com decal for fear of being incorrectly labeled (can elaborate if need be). What I'd buy is something that all BS members understood as a symbol for BS without it screaming "I shoot guns and most likely have one on me now!"

Maybe use the current outline of LA with the letters BS in front?

homeslice

Be honest.
    Mar 13, 2009
    St. Charles Parish
    I'm not sure that would convey the message you're intending.

I like the state background with the crosshair about over Baton Rouge as seen in the site logo.

I get what you're saying, but 50% of what occurs on this forum is the literal BS so why not? I think the crosshairs could be incorrectly understood as violence towards LA what it's pointed at.

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    Actually, I think my "Glock - Safe Action Pistols" sticker on my back window screams "I shoot guns and most likely have one on me now!" probably more than anything else.

And, its funny... I noticed since I put that sticker on, I never get tailgated and people never pull up close behind me at a red light either. It's kinda nice. =)

homeslice

Be honest.
    Mar 13, 2009
    St. Charles Parish
    Actually, I think my "Glock - Safe Action Pistols" sticker on my back window screams "I shoot guns and most likely have one on me now!" probably more than anything else.

And, its funny... I noticed since I put that sticker on, I never get tailgated and people never pull up close behind me at a red light either. It's kinda nice. =)

I bet you open carry too! Everyones always nice to me when I open carry.

c10seven

just a guy
    Jan 11, 2009
    Prairieville
    Do stickers already exist? Cause I was behind a truck last week that I am pretty certain had a bayoushooter sticker on the lower left corner of the back glass. Had a cool receiver cover too.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom