WTT: Springfield M1A Socom 16 **Traded**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Thinking of making a change. I have an excellent condition Socom 16 (maybe 500 rounds through it) that I am looking to trade for a Scout Squad. If anyone has one they would like to trade drop me a line. Selling outright for $1450.

socom%2016.jpg

Stock internet photo. Mine is in same condition though.

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    how about a full sized m1a with 2 stocks, walnut stock and urban camo stock

Thanks for the offer but I'm really looking for a Scout Squad. I wanted the forward scout rail but just a little longer barrel. But if you are looking to sell your walnut stock let me know. I'm looking for a wood stock.

BlueFalcon-101

BlueFalcon-101
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Thinking of making a change. I have an excellent condition Socom 16 (maybe 500 rounds through it) that I am looking to trade for a Scout Squad. If anyone has one they would like to trade drop me a line.

socom%2016.jpg

Stock internet photo. Mine is in same condition though.

I have a M1A Scout w/ walnut stock, and let me just say that it has quickly become one of the favorite rifles in my safe. I would say that it has earned "tenure" as the teachers unions would say. I will never get rid of it and hope to pass it down to my god son one day. I hope that you find one and hope that you are as happy with it as I am with mine. Let me know If you would like to shoot one before you make a purchase and I would be more than happy to let you try it out. Good luck!

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    I have a M1A Scout w/ walnut stock, and let me just say that it has quickly become one of the favorite rifles in my safe. I would say that it has earned "tenure" as the teachers unions would say. I will never get rid of it and hope to pass it down to my god son one day. I hope that you find one and hope that you are as happy with it as I am with mine. Let me know If you would like to shoot one before you make a purchase and I would be more than happy to let you try it out. Good luck!

Thanks! I love this little Socom. Shoots great. I just get itchy sometimes and want a change. If I cant find a trade I'm going to just slap a walnut stock on it, put on a scout scope and call it a day.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom