WTS S&W 625 JM and S&W M&P 340 No Lock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tubbs

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Im looking to sell my S&W 625 JM and S&W M&P 340 No Lock. Im located in Hattiesburg, MS and will be willing to meet or ship to your ffl. Im asking $650 for the 625 JM and $625 for the 340. Im open to trades on other handguns. Looking for Glocks, Sigs, Kahr, or S&W M&P autos plus cash depending on what you have but must be 9mm or 45 acp. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at cray2751@yahoo.com. I can send more pics on request. To the good stuff.

*625 is SPR*
    The 625 has about 150 rounds through it. I took it to the range once. I bought it new and it is bone stock. I have the box and papers as well. Great shooter just looking for something to add to the carry rotation. Comes with 10 moonclips and demooner.
    IMG00065-20110107-1705.jpg

The 340 has exactly 5 rounds of 38 special through it. I shot it for function once and put it in the safe. I have a 642 and usually carry my LCP of 642. The 340 just sits in the safe so now its time for a good home. Comes with a Comptac holster.

100_0027.jpg

100_0028.jpg

Im new to Bayou Shooter but have been a member on other sites and have positive feedback. I will be willing to talk to anyone interested in person. Just email me and I will send you my number. If you need more pics just shoot me an email with what angles you want and I will take them the best I can. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom