SOLD! Marlin 1895 Guide Gun Stainless, 45-70 SOLD!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spleen

Day of the Rope!
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Jefferson Parish
    Howdy folks,

Like the title reads, I am selling my Stainless Guide Gun chambered in 45-70 caliber. Only two years old, used in Alaska for protection from ornery critters, it has been maintained well and I have never had a problem with it. Has only had 20 rounds fired through it, just for fun practice. And it was indeed fun. Walnut stock, stainless receiver and barrel and stainless sling studs. Four shot tubular magazine. You know you want it, and at XXXX it's a steal. Just email me for details. (I am in Jefferson Parish, by the way.)

Just let me know.

marlin-1895.jpg

(Representative image- my camera sucks and mine looks exactly like this one.)

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    That is an awesome price. I have one I bought for another member and it is my favorite rifle. Whoever gets this will love it. If I had'nt just got a high wall I would get this one just in case mine vanishes or something.

honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    That is an awesome price. I have one I bought for another member and it is my favorite rifle. Whoever gets this will love it. If I had'nt just got a high wall I would get this one just in case mine vanishes or something.

You could buy this one for me. I promise I'll say 'thank you'. :)

I have one, although mine is blue, and it is a great rifle. And that is a good price for a stainless.

Spleen

Day of the Rope!
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Jefferson Parish
    Howdy folks,

Thanks for the kind words. I have had many responses but folks want me to lower the price. It is worth every penny of what I am listing it for and I am afraid I cannot go lower than $450. The condition is excellent and you likely won't find a better deal on a stainless model unless you get it from a little old lady whose husband just passed... Also, since I only ride a motorcycle, I am afraid you'll have to come to me, since slinging this thing over my shoulder to meet you might look cool but might also raise suspicion with law enforcement that may happen across me.

So thanks again!
    -Spleen

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom