WTB AR-15 Lower

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ajt2341

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    I'm wanting to buy an AR-15 stripped lower. After doing a fair amount of research I've decided on Rock River Arms, so that's what I'm trying to find, but would take anything decent at a good price. I know most people have full AR's and not just the stripped lower but figured if someone bought one and decided not to build I'd take the lower off your hands. I'm in Lafayette but goto Baton Rouge fairly often.

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    get a RRA labeled as pistol from thier site, that way can serve many purposes in the future.....

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Rock River had stripped lowers at Camp Perry for $80 each. Like a dumbass, I missed out.

SKYWLKR - that is a bad idea. On a complete rifle there is an 11% excise tax (Pittman-Robison). There is no such tak on an upper. You can actually buy a lower half and an upper seperately for less than a whole rifle.

Dan

Magpie

Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Aug 1, 2007
    Gonzales
    If you can't find a RRA, look into www.essentialarms.com They are near you and have excellent receivers along with other parts at very reasonable prices. Any local ffl in your area gan get you one for around $100. They are quality I would compare to RRA. I have never had to use an accu-wedge on any of theirs while I have had to on DPMS and others.

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    If you want to get an essential upper, count me in for 2, that way we can each save a couple of bucks.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom