AR15 Pistol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    OK boys and girls. I am parting it out. I will be keeping the lower for a build a friend has requested. The upper is now available for $475. This includes the two buffer tubes and carrier group. First "I'll take it". Please PM me as well. Thanks.

A 7" free float handgaurd, Vortex Flash hide upper. Comes with two buffer tubes. The one attched was created and fit. Works without any problems and has been sitting in my safe for a few years without use. Low round count. Was planning to have it converted to SBR after doing federal paper work but never got around to it.

P3080033.jpg

P3080030.jpg

Last edited:

Sulzer

Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    be careful someone doesn't read you never filed for a SBR, mistake that buffer tube in the top pic for a vertical foregrip and kick your door in with their ATF buddies...

Bobcat32

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Lake Charles
    As far as I know from reading and asking around 20 people :( Your good to go Free,which Im sure you knew.

Virgin lower ordered as other,no stock ever,you have paperwork for lower.This is legit unless someone else knows better,please school us:) Great price too,wish I had the funds:( These pistols in Tx are selling for 9-1100 and yes,,peole buy the crap out of them.I hardly ever see one come availible,Probably due to the fact ,they cant prove its a pistol by paperwork,,,...Didnt mean to jump your thread,but I know alot are misinformed about a pistol/rifle. AR...Good luck with the sale freedive

freedive10

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    Just so that the buyers mind is at ease, I just got off the phone with the New Orleans AFT branch. They are looking into sending me a confirmation of the Form 4473 item #18 showing it was tranferred to me as "OTHER FIREARM (frame, Receiver, etc.) Also includded will be a copy of the receipt from the dealer showing that I am the sole owner and was shipped as a "Lower w/ no Stock". :D

Sulzer

Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I didn't mean to scare anyone away. The PISTOL, that is what it is, is completely fine and legal the way it is setup. At first glance, before reading the description, when I looked at the first pic the extra buffer tube which is holding up the front end of the pistol looked like a vertical foregrip. As everyone knows im sure, taking a pistol and adding a buttstock or foregrip makes it a short barreled rifle, which has to be registered with the ATF. Since that is not the case, and there is no buttstock or foregrip it is just a legal pistol. I was merely joking with the OP about how an anal-retentive or less-than-intelligent ATF person could find that picture 'just' cause to search his house for illegal firearms.

Bobcat32

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Lake Charles
    $5 ,,Are you serious ,lol..Then I'm fixing to add me some grips.For $5 Id watch M------ ----:eek3:
    A regular FFL has the forms or I have to get them online?

Last edited:

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    get them online, but i think if your going to wait the same for a SBR as a AOW....I'd rather go with the SBR for $200

Bobcat32

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Lake Charles
    I don't need no stinkin SBR lol..I just want to put pistol grips on all my dracos and few others.It does help hold it so much more stable.I took out a 1 inch picture of a duck with a draco at 20 yards with a green High mW laser.I took it off,wow rises fast,takes longer to get back in position.I was just trying it,i never left it on the pistol,,:)

Are you serious.It takes as long as the sbr..I thought you meant you could fill the form out.Be processed and on your way..I may have to just dream of doing it then :(,,And seriously,they would pay someone $100s of dollars,,the atf person,the mailman,,the person bringing the coffee to the atf man,,etc,,ALL of this for your $5 ,,I have 1 word for that one,,Reee uhh reee uhhh redundanttt !!!

Last edited:

buzzworm

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Picayune Ms.
    I hate to thread drift this any more than it already is, but, I believe there is a BIG difference between the 200.00 fee for a NON-SOT to register an AOW, and the 5.00 fee to transfer one that has already been registered. Folks MAY want to check into that before making changes to their weapons. Just trying to keep things from getting screwed up for anyone.

This is why I think any conversation in a sale add should be about the item/sale, and nothing else.

Good deal on the AR pistol. Free bump.

Bobcat32

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Lake Charles
    I hate to thread drift this any more than it already is, but, I believe there is a BIG difference between the 200.00 fee for a NON-SOT to register an AOW, and the 5.00 fee to transfer one that has already been registered. Folks MAY want to check into that before making changes to their weapons. Just trying to keep things from getting screwed up for anyone.

This is why I think any conversation in a sale add should be about the item/sale, and nothing else.

Good deal on the AR pistol. Free bump.

Now that makes more sense.I figured they wouldn't just be charging $5 for all of that paperwork,,,Thanks buzz:)

Free bump I wish I had the funds :(

freedive10

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    Getting ready to pull. If anyone is interested, please let me know. :draw: She may be headed back into my safe.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom