WTS SKS and Mosin Nagant

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andrew50300

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Uptown NO
    The SKS is Chinese. I got it through a trade on here a while back but I'm getting an AK so this one can go. There is a little surface rust here and there on it but everything functions perfectly. As it is right now it has a side folding stock, bipod mounted to the bayonet lug (sorry, no bayonet to include in the sale), and a new reciever cover with a rail for an optic. I will also be including another reciever cover that is drilled for a rail and the matching rail for it (don't have the screws though), a couple extra wood handguards,the original stock, and one 30 round metal magazine. $325

I also have some spare magazines I'll either sell with the gun or start a new posting for after the gun is sold. I have four 20 round Tapco mags, one plastic 30 round mag (I think the brand is Cobray), and one 5 round mag. The six mags together for $50

Also up for sale is a Mosin Nagant. Nothing too special about it. I put on a synthetic Monte Carlo type stock (ATI I think) and just some random bipod clamped on the barrel. It also has the sleeve-type cartridge holder on the stock (I'll include the nine rounds in it too). I'm not sure what brand they are but I'll also throw in twenty rounds of ammo to get you started (The brown ones in the bottom of the box in the ammo picture). $150 for the rifle, stock, bipod, and 29 rounds of ammo. For an extra $20 I'll include all of the ammo in the picture and the red plastic ammo box.

FTF only in the BR area

Attachments

• SKS.JPG
      SKS.JPG
      115 KB · Views: 158
    • 762x54R ammo.JPG
      762x54R ammo.JPG
      145.1 KB · Views: 81
    • Mosin.JPG
      Mosin.JPG
      137.3 KB · Views: 138
    • SKS stuff.JPG
      SKS stuff.JPG
      125.5 KB · Views: 113
    Last edited:

Andrew50300

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Uptown NO
    Replied. Also, I know the pictures aren't the best so if anyone wants better pictures of a specific part of either rifle just let me know and I'll get something up.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SleepingGreyCat
    Top Bottom