WTS Hi point 995 carbine in ATI stock PRICE DROP

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Looking to sell off my like new hi-point 995 9mm carbine in the ATI stock to put towards one of the Pelican mini-pontoons Academy has on sale this week. It has one 50 round box of WWB down the barrel, and comes with 3 magazines, original scope mount, and original stock in case you want to turn it back to it's former configuration. Hasn't even been fired with the ATI stock on it. Looking to get $250 FTF in Natchitoches/Alexandria/Grant parish or will ship to a Louisiana resident with positive feedback from a firearm purchase on this forum only, no exceptions! Please add $15 if you would like it shipped.

I know some of you guys are skeptical about Hi-points but this one ran flawlessly through the 50 rounds. They also come with a lifetime warranty so if there's any problem just send it back and Hi-point will fix it free of charge. It doesn't matter if you're the 2nd owner or the 50th.

If you happen to have one of these pelican bass boats that you're looking to unload and want to trade hit me up and maybe we can work something out.

Actual photo:
    IMG_0170.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom