Not for sale anymore

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    Dear People,
    I have up for sale a Ruger 10/22 that has had some accessories added to it to make it somewhat tactical. The 10/22 probably has about 1500 rounds through it but I lovingly clean my guns after every range trip. This rifle shoots great.

The reason for this sale is I have become completely obsessed with AR rifles so I am going to try and make my way towards getting one. I would love a complete AR but my bank account says no way so I am going to try and go little by little and maybe buy one piece by piece.

I will give a quick rundown of what I have put into the gun so you know I am not talking crazy. I would like to stay within an hour of New Orleans on a FTF transaction. PM is the best way to reach me.

TRADE ADDED:
    S & W M & P 15-22 with me adding some cash

Breakdown,
    $206 Ruger 10/22 from Academy (you will get the wood stock & 10 round mag)
    $ 90 Tapco Stock in desert tan
    $ 20 Tapco foregrip in desert tan
    $ 30 Tactical light picked up at gun show
    $ 35 Single point sling from gun show in desert tan
    $ 32 Tactical Innovations composite 25 round mag with steel lips
    $ 15 Single point sling attachment with left or right side capability
    $ 30 Matching oversized charging handle and extended mag release
    $ 15 Barska rimfire scope (cheap but effective)

I have tried to give some comprehensive photos.

Thanks for looking,
    Ruben

Last edited:

Jdalton

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    I have an ad out like this one xcept mine is a Sr-22. Apperently everyone already has a decked out .22

thintheherd

always lookn buy & trade
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    new orleans
    hello I live in nawlins and have a ruger single action rev blue i would like to offer in trade for your rifle thank you

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    I am not sure what is going in with my pictures but I can email you a picture if anybody wants one. Hopefully, when I sit down in front of my desktop I can figure it out tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience. This probably does not help my sale.

moonshoxx

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I have been trying to sell mine in digital camo with some upgrades for a month with no love; and on the cheap too. i can only blame the economy.

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Well like I said, the problem with trying to sell 10/22's here is that everyone loves them so pretty much everyone already has one. And while they're great guns, they're really not the type you need more than one.

OP if you want my advice, I think you'd do better selling the basic carbine and piecing the rest of the package out.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    I appreciate the suggestions of piecing it out but I can just see the rifle itself going in a couple of hours but then me being stuck with a bunch of accessories for a rifle that I no longer own. Trust me, I was on the other end of this when I was hunting for a 10/22 and I know they go can go quickly. I will remain patient and maybe someone will be looking for a Ruger. I would also consider trading for a S & W 15-22 with me adding some cash on my end. That would also be something I could do. I am also lowering it to $400 which is a heck of a deal. Maybe it will catch someones eye out there and find a good home. Still not that desperate to break up the package.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom