WTB German K98

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Winterborn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    Alexandria LA
    Hi all.I'm mostly a lurker on here but I've decided to come out of hiding and post a request.I'm looking to purchase a german K98 rifle.I'm interested in getting into mil-surplus rifle collecting and this rife is next on my list of ones to get. Seems like everywhere I go in town I can only find m48s

If anyone has one for sale let me know. Thank you

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    They're over-priced at Mitchell's Mausers, but definitely some of the best k98's you can buy. A buddy of mine found one in great shape for $150 at a BR Pawn Shop a couple years ago... it's kinda like the boards here or on Gunbroker; hit-or-miss. I've also seen some Mitchell's Mausers (again, overpriced) over at Jim's Firearms in BR, but that's been a while.

I have an M-48, and I definitely recommend picking one up if you can find one in good shape - the quality one's are kinda drying up a bit. Even if you pick up a k98 for your collection, scoop up an M48 for the range - you'll LOVE it! :thumbsup:

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Don't count out the VZ-24 Czech rifle. Just about all of them were used by Axis (Rumanian and German mostly) powers almost entirely on the Eastern Front. Should be able to get a real nice one for about 200-250 with no problem.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom