WTT for small Semi-Automatic or Revolver for conceal carry!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkyMcFly

McFly
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Baton Rouge, La
    Hey i have a Marlin Model 60 Micro grooved barrel Semi-Automatic 22 LR only equipped with a Simmons Fully Coated 22 Mag 4x32 scope. The gun has not been fired in about a year in a half or so but i just recently shot it and broke it down and cleaned and oiled everything! It works flawlessly although the scope may need to be re-sighted in. The gun is in great condition, with no rust, the only real imperfection is that the black paint has worn off on the action. It now has the stainless showing through. I also have a Fred Bear Expedition Air Bow that i bought as a graduation present in Highschool in 2006. It has Whisker Biscuit with Carolina Archery brackets. It also has a 3 prong Light up Impact Archery Sight with 3 new Cobra pins for the sights. It has a Bohning Company Quiver, Limb Savers, and i will include a Scott trigger release. I am looking to trade either or both of these for a small firearm i can use to conceal carry. I just got my CCW and am looking for a small Semi automatic pistol like the Ruger LCP, or a small revolver like the Ruger LCR. Im interested in anything small and light.

Attachments

• breach2.pdf
      63.4 KB · Views: 3
    • image (6).jpg
      image (6).jpg
      228.8 KB · Views: 14
    • image (5).jpg
      image (5).jpg
      225.2 KB · Views: 8
    • image (4).jpg
      image (4).jpg
      210.5 KB · Views: 16
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom