WTS: SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeInSport

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Shreveport
    My wife has new house fever so I got to get rid of some toys,:wtc:

First up is a wasr gp10/63 that has an adjustable stock, fore grip, quadrail, dust cover rail, and a redot. Come with 350 rounds of ammo(16 boxes and one loaded clip), two metal snap caps, and 5 30rd magazines. 4 of the magazines are Tapco, of which two are new in the plastic, and 1 is a promag. Both the tapco and the promag magazines function flawlessly in this gun. It has the tapco trigger, bayonet lug, and screw off muzzle brake. I am asking SOLD

Next up is a Glock 26. It only comes with one 10rd magazine but does include the glock tupperware case, bore brush, etc... Also included is a new in the package glock sport holster and a plastic fobus IWB holster. SOLD

Last edited:

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    My wife has new house fever so I got to get rid of some toys,:wtc:

First up is a wasr gp10/63 that has an adjustable stock, fore grip, quadrail, dust cover rail, and a redot. Come with 350 rounds of ammo(16 boxes and one loaded clip), two metal snap caps, and 5 30rd magazines. 4 of the magazines are Tapco, of which two are new in the plastic, and 1 is a promag. Both the tapco and the promag magazines function flawlessly in this gun. I am asking $550.

Next up is a Glock 26. It only comes with one 10rd magazine but does include the glock tupperware case, bore brush, etc... Also included is a new in the package glock sport holster and a plastic fobus IWB holster. Asking $435

Its only fair - tell her she needs to sell some shoes, too.

gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    she's the one with new house fever, it should be her selling her stuff not you selling yours. looks like you need to let her know who's in charge around here (take this advice at you own risk neither I nor bayoushooter are responsible for the results of this advice).

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom