***SOLD*** WTS: A virgin DPMS AR-15 enhanced

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GentleBen

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    ***SOLD***

dpmsrightprofile.jpg

dpmsleftprofile.jpg

1 new, never-fired matching DPMS upper/lower 5.56 AR flat-top, 6-position DPMS stock with rubber pad, light contour 16-inch barrel with a Phantom suppressor, railed gas block, fitted with excellent Rock River Arms two-stage match trigger (original DPMS trigger included), MagPul front hand guards (original Glacier hand guards included), BSA red dot laser mounted on hand guards at 2 o'clock position, Ergo ambi pistol grip, Badger Ord. latch, 2 30-round magazines or 2 20-round MagPul mags, and soft case.

$850 without scope. FTF in Baton Rouge area.

The scope in photos is a never-used Vortex Viper 2-7x32mm. C style tactical reticle, 1-inch tube in new quick-detach Burris rings, atop a BEC riser. With box and papers, lifetime warranty. $190

Also have a never-used Vortex Strike Fire Red/Green dot with extra high ring mount for AR. With box and papers, lifetime warranty. $150

Send e-mail or IM if interested in rifle with or without scope(s).

Last edited:

GentleBen

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I've had a couple of nice trade offers now, but I have to be honest that I am getting the money to put toward a new JP Enterprise CTR-02 build and need the cash. Sorry. Not interested in trading. And remember, this DPMS has never been fired nor have any of added components used in any way.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom