WTB colt 1851 navy replica

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billy82269

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    DeQuincy, LA
    I've seen a few capnball pistols for sale on here. I've been watching the "Young Riders" series on netflix lately and now I got a notion to get a 1851 replica. I figure it could be fun and as cheap to shoot as a .22lr.

Cleburne

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    I don't have one to offer, but did want to extend a warm welcome if this is your first excursion into the dark side.

Cap & ball sixguns offer much enjoyment. I shot cowboy action for several years and began with a '58 Remington New Army and 1860 Colt Army, both .44's by Pietta. I recently purchased a Colt 3rd Model Dragoon by Uberti but haven't had the opportunity to touch it off yet.

Black powder is a world unto itself. If you have no luck locally, try searching one of the online auction boards such as Gunbroker.com or AuctionArms.com. They have entire sections dedicated to black powder guns.

Regards,

Cleburne

Bobcat32

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Wheres the link.I'm looking at buying one also:) thanks

http://www.basspro.com/Traditions%E2%84%A2-1851-Colt%C2%AE-Navy-Blackpowder-Revolver/product/13248/-462553#itemDetail

About $60 difference.I cant really see a lot of difference in them.Good find..

I'm surprised they are not selling them at wally world over your way.I noticed the other day they are selling the new pistol that looks like the old riflemmans rifle(cant remember name of it off hand)at you guys wally world in BR and surrounding areas.Over on this side of the tracks,they have shut down gun sales at wally completely.Only air rifles and ammo and a few accesories are being sold,the associate stated.

Last edited:

ffrooster

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 31, 2007
    Alexandria
    PM me I have one I'll let go for 300.00 that is in like new condition with round balls and powder and caps and a cleaning kit and the starte kit)capping tool , powder measure, nipple wrench)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom