To everyone in the lafourche/terrborne area: Stolen guns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LArifleMAN

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 7, 2006
    Cut Off, LA
    My home was broken into this morning around or before 0530. A lot of my firearms were stolen along with ammunition. They even took my log book and drank all the alcohol that was in the house.
    A lot of you know that I am currently stationed in CA with the USMC. Please be on the look out for AKs, military surplus rifles, a ****ing State Arms 50BMG, my damned A6 configured 1919.
    If anyone has any information please contact me through PM or email. The ATF and sheriffs department have already been alerted.
    I want someone's head on a ****ing stick. Godd will not be able to save someone if the Corps let me come home.

CJB1911

PEW PEW PEW
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    SWLA
    That sucks!

I had a G30 stolen from me a year ago and it still annoys the hell out of me.

Maybe the mods can create a section where people can post stolen firearms and their serial #s? That is, if they don't already have something in place.

zguinness

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Holden, LA
    Holy ****... that sucks. I'll keep an eye out. I hope the cops (or you) catch the criminal(s). If there's one thing I can't freaking stand it's a damn thief. :mad:

zguinness

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Holden, LA
    Do you think it could have been someone you know? Someone that knew you had a lot of firearms in the house?

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Where in Terrebonne/Lafourche area? That's a pretty big section of the state. My wife told me of someone who had their pistol stolen from their car day before yesterday while they were bringing groceries inside. Thieves these days are getting some balls!!

LArifleMAN

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 7, 2006
    Cut Off, LA
    Do you think it could have been someone you know? Someone that knew you had a lot of firearms in the house?

No, I don't think so. The ATF is at the house right now, I was just on the phone with one of the detectives. It's so hard to answer questions when I'm 1800miles away

LArifleMAN

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 7, 2006
    Cut Off, LA
    Where in Terrebonne/Lafourche area? That's a pretty big section of the state. My wife told me of someone who had their pistol stolen from their car day before yesterday while they were bringing groceries inside. Thieves these days are getting some balls!!

Cut Off

stormrider54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Dutchtown
    I hate thieves!!! Hope they are caught & all that belongs to you is returned. I know that I along with others will be on the lookout.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I had a Hungarian ak-47 stolen from me about a year and a half ago they caught the guy who did it but I never saw my rifle again nor have I recieved compensation. Apparently by the time they caught the guy it had been through about four people and dumped in the river after it was used in a drive by. If it was up to me I would like 20 minutes in a room with the guy and no cameras.

Cajun_arShooter

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Metairie, SeLa
    I'm with this guy , I don't think thieves just picked you're house at random and hit the motherload , I would have the police look closely at the people you know(if they're not already) that know you have firearms and know you are away because if they were calm enough to sit there and freakin drink the alcohol in the house they were pretty relaxed and at ease with being there so don't be naive , cuz if it happened to me I'd be looking to really mess somebody up ,I mean seriously. What f*@king thief steals a log book
    I SMELL A RAT !
    And I know you would hate to think someone you know did it but..... my money is on that it is

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom