Taken off the market, nobody wanted it.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

eman2k5

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    Covington, LA
    Change of plans, would like to keep the Glock 22, want to trade the Glock 27.

7e447f7b.jpg

Would like to trade the Glock 27, 3 mags, w/ night sights for a Slimmer CC gun like a PPS .40 or maybe a Sig

I will also include a IWB holster, Blackhawk and Don Hume snap holster.

Let me know what you have to trade...

Bill of Sale required, unless previous trade history.
    Glock 27 gen 4 night sights with box and 3 mags = $525 also includes IWB Holsyer

FTF Lafayette....

Last edited:

eman2k5

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    Covington, LA
    Glock 27 with IWB, Black hawk and Don hume holsters price is $725

see this thread...
    http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?58130-Other-holsters

Glock 22 with all Duty gear price is also $750 package will come with....
    everthing in this link
    http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?58129-Duty-Gear-for-sale
    and
    Glock snap holster for a 22/17 but it says .45 on it
    Safariland 6378 for 22/17 also has belt loop for it

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    I was under the impression it had to do with cost of the gun. Authorized LE Sales sell blue label glocks to LE at a cheaper price then other retail places. I do however see the point your making. )

Well, it depends. Police, fire and EMS all get the same discount at certain GLOCK dealers (BR Police Supply).

Also, if you are GSSF member, you are entitled to ONE GLOCK purchase at those same prices per calendar year.

So you might want to join the GSSF and later down the road, if you want to buy another NEW GLOCK, but not at retail, you could do it this way. :D

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Well, it depends. Police, fire and EMS all get the same discount at certain GLOCK dealers (BR Police Supply).

Also, if you are GSSF member, you are entitled to ONE GLOCK purchase at those same prices per calendar year.

So you might want to join the GSSF and later down the road, if you want to buy another NEW GLOCK, but not at retail, you could do it this way. :D

GSSF members USED to get LE pricing until about a year ago. Now they get a discounted price which is still a nice savings, but not as good as LE anymore.

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    I was under the impression it had to do with cost of the gun. Authorized LE Sales sell blue label glocks to LE at a cheaper price then other retail places. I do however see the point your making.

If someone wants the Glock 22 non LE price I will sell it for $500. Glock 27 price is $650 FTF Lafayette. Bill of sale required for this ( needing a valid ID, 1 copy for me and one for you)

I didn't want to say this in your thread for fear of being "called into the principals office by a moderator", but since you brought it up:

Red Label + 1 extra mag -$100 (or so) = Blue Label. That is what makes them "so special".

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    I was under the impression it had to do with cost of the gun. Authorized LE Sales sell blue label glocks to LE at a cheaper price then other retail places. I do however see the point your making.

If someone wants the Glock 22 non LE price I will sell it for $500. Glock 27 price is $650 FTF Lafayette. Bill of sale required for this ( needing a valid ID, 1 copy for me and one for you)

Just trying to help:
    Your trying to sell used guns to individuals who can buy them NEW cheaper than you have them for sale for.

Might want to rethink that.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I love the rtf2 with the curved "gills" on the slide, too bad I'm not LE

Blue Label prices apply for any of these.

LEO, LEO Reserve, Retired LEO, Security Officer, Active Military, Retired Military, Reserve Military, Paramedic, EMT, Firefighter, Volunteer Firefighter, TSA Employee, Commercial Pilot, Flight Deck Officer, Court Judge, District Attorney, Assistant District Attorney, LE Academy Student, Criminal Justice Student, Glock Armorer. GSSF Member pays an additional $25.

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Just trying to help:
    Your trying to sell used guns to individuals who can buy them NEW cheaper than you have them for sale for.

Might want to rethink that.

"No dummies here on this forum"!!! :D

Geez, Glocks have to be the most traded guns in America!!!

Last edited:

eman2k5

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    Covington, LA
    LOL....is this better people....

Bill of Sale required, unless previous trade history.
    Glock 27 gen 4 night sights with box and 3 mags = $525 also includes IWB Holsyer

FTF Lafayette....

Better ?

Last edited:

eman2k5

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    Covington, LA
    Ok so I changed this post, Im going to keep the Glock 22, I would prefer to trade the Glock 27 for a PPS .40 or another .40 CC gun.......cash price is above

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom