Dsa/fn fal - sold

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • big easy

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Madisonville
    FN FAL: DSA reciever, FN parts, DSA optics platform, 6 mags. I think I still have the FN bolt cover and original plastic grip. Beautiful rifle, $1200.00 Matt - 225-241-3270, mlammon@jcgllc.com

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
      attachment.jpg
      106.2 KB · Views: 238
    • attachment1.jpg
      attachment1.jpg
      106.3 KB · Views: 178
    Last edited:

big easy

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Madisonville
    Got the grip at the Kenner show years ago. Said is was for a FAL, fits perfect. May have quit making them, I don't know.

I did confirm that I have the original grip, and FN bolt cover.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Matt, are there any matching numbers? What markings are on the barrel? Was this built from a kit OR was this a DSA build? Also, is that a IW stock or Blue Monster? Do you know any of the rifles history?

THANKS!
    KT

Last edited:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    for an AR? I can't seem to find one specified for an FAL.

Here ya go CP!

http://www.dsarms.com/ERGO-FAL-Metric-HK-G3-Style-Tactical-Sure-Grip/productinfo/H4206/

H4206.JPG

Last edited:

big easy

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Madisonville
    Only barrel marking I can find is 'Kal. 762 m/?'. There are a few other symbols stamped here and there, but I can't make them out. Original bolt cover stamped FN.

The barrel # matches the receiver #, but the bolt #'s do not match.

I have no idea about the stock, except that it is one of the most beautiful pieces of wood I own.

The rifle was built from a kit for a buddy of mine roughly 10 yrs ago. He said he asked for the 'best of everything' and got hand picked kit parts on the DSA receiver. I bought it from him in 2006 or 2007.

He fired it very rarely. I have probably run about 200-250 round through it with hardly any issues. It does not seem to like 308 hunting ammo. Prefers military stuff.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    If you still have it when I get the money from my sale I might take it off your hands.

SEABEEVET, do yourself a favor and shy away from the FAL's! This is far too nice of a rifle and I am telling ya now, YOU CANNOT OWN just one! Try as you may YOU will become addicted!!
    This is NOT your ordinary battle rifle! It's the BEST and this one is a very very nice FAL with some of the BEST parts available!!

Guys these STG kits alone right now are hitting the $600 to $700 range for ONLY partial numbers matching kits, DSA receivers $400, WOOD furniture $300, build and refinish $150-$325 (depending on who does the build) $90-$150 Compliant parts!
    This rifle is a DEAL!!

KT

KT

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    Matt, are there any matching numbers? What markings are on the barrel? Was this built from a kit OR was this a DSA build? Also, is that a IW stock or Blue Monster? Do you know any of the rifles history?

THANKS!
    KT

Chris...step away from the FAL, with your hands up and your wallet in your pocket and no one gets hurt. You have exceeded your FAL expenditure limit for FY2011.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Chris...step away from the FAL, with your hands up and your wallet in your pocket and no one gets hurt. You have exceeded your STG expenditure limit for FY2011.

TX_OIL I fixed that for ya buddy! Although a very fine rifle as well as a very good buy, I am now working on my IZZY DUO.
    Heavy barrel will be completed this week and now I have my sights sets on an IZZY LB!
    KT

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    I can see it now...you will have Orange County Choppers build you a FAL chopper...it will have Type II lightening cuts on the crankcase, Para folding handlebars, Belgian combo brake devices as exhaust tips and resplendent in baby poop!

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    I thought we were buddies......DON'T insult me like that! If that were the case I would BUILD MY OWN! Gun are my HOBBIE, scooters my SPECIALITY! ;)

I wouldn't let the OCC guys work on my grandsons tricycle!

;)

OK back to this GREAT STG! Someone needs to snag this thing QUICK!!!

KT

big easy

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Madisonville
    Thanks for the plug guys, it is a great rifle.

I hate to sell it, but it is really kind of a collector piece, and my collection right now is evolving into a more practical arsenal.

I can sweeten the deal with 200 rounds of American Eagle (Federal I think) .308. 150gr. FMJ's if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom