SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    i've got the same 1911 and only paid 325 for it new yours must be a special edition?
    Where did you get that gun from and when did you get it? Can anyone else collaborate with me on what is a fair price for the gun?

JustinR

Zombie Hunter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Lafayette
    Where did you get that gun from and when did you get it? Can anyone else collaborate with me on what is a fair price for the gun?

With that much blueing worn off from use/holster, not to mention the original cost of the pistol, $275 is a fair price. I wouldn't go above $300. Not trying to bash your sale here Sylvest, but the man asked for outside input.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=109392753 In MUCH better shape seemingly...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=105263559 Have to have an account to view it, but this one actually SOLD for $281 and is in similar shape.

JustinR

Zombie Hunter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Lafayette
    Sylvest, would it be possible to get closer/better pics of that Winchester 67? I'm interested pending closer photos of the wood and receiver.

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    Sylvest, would it be possible to get closer/better pics of that Winchester 67? I'm interested pending closer photos of the wood and receiver.

i can take some more when i go back to my dads tomorrow and i should be able to have the uploaded by tomorrow night.

also on the 1911, i have a pending trade on another site so im not worried about it but i will tell my dad what you said. i appreciate the opinion

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    let me know if you do....he really wants to trade it for an XD though.....any xd

Ske1etor

BOOM! LEGSHOT!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    Chacahoula, Louisiana
    I have an XD .40 Service Bi-Tone... It is flawless, has been shot less than 100 times...

I would need some decent cash or some extra stuff added to even out the trade a bit. If I was selling the XD I would set a rock bottom of $575 (Paid 625 + tax for it) since it is basically NIB...

Let me know what's going on... we may be able to talk out a trade.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom