WTT a bunch of stuff... (LaPlace)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

glockthirtysix

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    Due to Gustav, my wife had me clean out our spare bedroom since we had no power for a week and had nothing but time... I came across a bunch of stuff that I'd like to trade for a folder...

Please see the pics attached...

* Up first is a Cold Heat soldering iron. It's brand new and comes with a roll of unused solder.

* Spyderco Ladybug. Full Serrated. Obviously a user.

* Smith & Wesson S.W.A.T. First Millennium Run. OBVIOUS USER. Tip broken.

* Some Unknown brand knife that looks like a stilletto with fake damascus pattern on the blade. This was given to me by a cousin that found out that I like knives and bought it for me on eGay... I think it's a Master's Cutlery (I have the box).

* Another folder with what appears to be a thin (ice-pick) blade, pipe gauge and blade. Stainless steel. *TRADED*

* "Watermelon Knife" Some long folder. No make or model. USED. *TRADED*

* Slip joint with stainless blade and what looks like ebony wood?.... Lightly used

* Old Boy Scout knife. USED.

* Fighter knife blank in S30V I cut out and haven't gotten around to finishing. I have 2 of these.

* Assorted pins, pivot pins & Titanium screws. *TRADED*

* A couple of blocks of Linen Micarta in Brown and Black to use for handles. *TRADED*

* Five blades that I traded for a while ago (looks like Kershaw Boa) to use for folders. Made of VG10.

* 30lpi checkering file. I've used this to checker all sorts of things. I think I bought it from Brownell's, but since I have 3 of them, I'm not sure. Only the one pictured is up for trade. I'm keeping the other two. *TRADED*

I'm looking for folding knives like Spyderco, Benchmade, Emerson, etc. Obviously I'm not expecting brand new, so users are welcome. I'm open to all offers. Someone out there has a use for this stuff.... just let me know what you have to trade and maybe we can work something out. I'm willing to trade ALL for the right knife or ALL for multiple knives. Depends on what you have... Also looking for a LG Shine to use on AT&T...

Email glockthirtysix@hotmail.com for quickest response.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom