TRADED: AK47 Underfolder for 1911

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Up on the block is my Romanian Underfolder. I want to trade it and all the stuff on it for an AK47 with a milled reciver. I would possibly trade for a fullstock stamped ak, gun for gun( we keep our own furniture from our rifles).Id also be interested in a AK with mag dimples. I got the rifle from another member and it still had cosmoline in all of the crevices, it has had less than 500 rds through it.
    It has a hogue AK monogrip, UTG rail, and a RAZR brake by Tapco.

I'd rather trade but i will list a price just incase someone has a few extra dollars. :D

I will sell rifle minus the rail and brake for $515. I will put the original brake back on but I have no original hand guard.
    Will only separate the furniture after the rifle is gone.
    Rail and brake will be $85.

CA$H: $650 $600
    TRADE:
    a fullstock ak that meets the criteria mentioned, ALSO would like a mid range 1911, fullsize.

Last edited:

bayourunner

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Elton LA near Jennings LA
    Hello
    I have a new sig p250 full size 9mm and a 40cal exchage kit for it that has a 40cal slide and compact grip. Pretty much two guns in one. Neither barrel has more then 250 rds through them and were bought just a couple of months ago. Not one scrach or ding or anything. I can meet face to face in crowley, I have a fobus holster for it and both boxes paperwork and all!

If you don't want it I will put it for sale here.

I also have 3 mags for the 40cal that's 120 alone. The whole package is wroth easy 750.

I have a hk and a glock 21, just no need for the sigs but very sweet gun.

Thanks!

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Hello
    I have a new sig p250 full size 9mm and a 40cal exchage kit for it that has a 40cal slide and compact grip. Pretty much two guns in one. Neither barrel has more then 250 rds through them and were bought just a couple of months ago. Not one scrach or ding or anything. I can meet face to face in crowley, I have a fobus holster for it and both boxes paperwork and all!

If you don't want it I will put it for sale here.

I also have 3 mags for the 40cal that's 120 alone. The whole package is wroth easy 750.

I have a hk and a glock 21, just no need for the sigs but very sweet gun.

Thanks!

im gonna have to pass on the sig for now, but thanks for your offer! if you sell your sig you could buy my AK and i may even knock a few $$$ off for your interest!

thanks

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    484256-484659_thumb.jpg

bayourunner

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Elton LA near Jennings LA
    Cajun pm sent....

rcm- hopefully we can work something out if I sale the sigs. I will hate to see the sigs go but I have too many pistols already its overwhelming not counting all the ammo i have to buy in different calibers. Time to slim down to two calibers <9mm,45cal> 9mm range gun due to ammo cost and 45cal for carry. Also im a freak about cleaning them so it becomes a big time consuming chore to clean 4 pistols and my rifles after each range day... sorry for the off topic rant...

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Its romainian built and imported by cai or century ill have to look when I get home. It has a tapco g2 single hook trigger. Its 922r compliant from the importer.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom