Sold- gone Bersa 380cc

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    First for the bad. I am listing this seperate now and lowering price. I obviously left it sitting in the holster for too long and there is some discoloration on the slide only. Not pitted and not covered, but if you look at it within 2', you can see it. Still a great shooter, still in very good shape other than the cosmetic surface of the slide. I cannot get a pic good enough to show it even with a decent camera. Keep it oiled as it is, re blue the slide, coat it, whatever. Would actually make the perfect concealed gun now as less worry about body sweat.
    Rnd count well under 100. Comes with factory cc 8 rnd mag, and a bersa factory 7 rnd mag, cheapo nylon holster, and ammo as follows: a full box of 20 remington golden sabre rounds, and 63 rnds of winchester white box fmj. I figure the ammo cost around $35-40.

Price lowered to $250 firm for everything or I will keep it and dura oat the exterior of the slide and put the fancy grips on it I always wanted.

I live in st Francisville and work in Zachary, Ftf and cash only. Only selling to fund a new project.

Anyone interested is welcome to come to my house and test fire/ fingerbang it.

photo-93.jpg

Last edited:

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Those are cell phone pics. Real camera pics wouldnt show the coloring, it is faint.
    Here is a better pic with it wiped as dry as possible and getting the camera flash to show the discoloration as best as I can:

112.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John1994
    Top Bottom