SOLD: WTS Enterprise FAL

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NRA_Dave

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Enterprise STG58C FAL w 4 extra mags (one is a 5 rd mag). I've shot less than 40 rds through it. It also comes with the UTG scope mount. $1000. The buyer will also be able to buy a Primary Arms 1-4x lighted reticle scope w mount for $140. I shot about 10 rds out of my AR with the scope on it.

IMG_1129.JPG

IMG_1131.JPG

IMG_1136.JPG

Price drop to $775 for FAL, scope is sold.

FTF w a bill of sale to you and a copy of your DL to me. PM w questions.

Last edited:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Super nice shooter for you guys wanting and dreaming of your first FAL!!
    Warning use caution when moving to the world of FAL's......they can get slightly addictive and a HELL of a LOT of FUN!!!

scottybaw

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Lafayette
    I was wondering about the fal. I would really like to purchase the fun but I have been reading a lot of mixed reviews on the quality of the enterprise FALs. I would like to know if you are the only owner of
    this rifle. If not how many have owned it before you and if you are the original owner why have you only shot forty rounds through it. Is the gun jamming on you. Can we go somewhere to test it?? I just want to make sure it is a quality rifle before I spend a lot of money. Is there any particular reason why you are selling it?? How long have you owned the gun. Thank you for any info you can give me. I just want to make a well informed decision.

NRA_Dave

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    The rifle works great. I have owned it since 2003. I bought it for the zombie invasion but they've never come. So I need space for a Garand that I'm getting. I'm the second owner. I've used mil surplus ammo in it and it did not jam. I fired enough ammo to test its function back on '03. Hope that helps.

NRA_Dave

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I'm in Baton Rouge but there is someone in front of you that I asked to wait to see the rifle until our Friends of NRA banquet is over Saturday. I'm a bit busy with that right now being the chairman. I'll let you know the outcome asap.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom