FS: Sig Sauer P228 9MM (3 Mags, Case, Holster) - $525

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HeartOfDavid

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Lafayette
    UPDATE 10.11.11: I really need to sell this now, so I've dropped the price AGAIN. This is a phenomenal gun at a fantastic price!
    --

I'm looking to sell or trade my Sig P228 (which is the smaller cousin to the Sig P226). This is a P228 that was verified made in Germany. The only reason I state that explicitly is because there have been some quality control issues with the later models, as far as I understand.

This is a fantastic gun, the ONLY reason I'm selling it is because I'd like to get a gun that I can CC. I've put roughly 800 rounds through it since I purchased it and it hasn't jammed once. I cleaned it after every shooting. Everyone that has held this gun loved the way the gun feels and fits. It does have night sites, but they are getting dim. I'm not sure when they were installed, but they are still enough to see at night. The gun is chambered in 9mm and comes with the following:

Sig Blue Case (includes manuals and lock)
    (3) Magazines
    Blackhawk CQC Holster (Number C1311, which is for the P226, but fits the P228)

See the pictures attached below and let me know if you have any questions; also, I have several more pictures. I would prefer to sell it FTF in the Lafayette area, but I am willing to travel a little. I also would prefer to sell it, but am willing to accept a trade. If the trade value doesn't match, I would be willing to work out a trade/cash combo. Thanks and God bless!

Gun All in Case.jpgGun on Case.jpgGun Serial.jpgSlide Wear.jpgHolster Front.jpg

Last edited:

HeartOfDavid

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Lafayette
    No, I bought it from an LEO near Baton Rouge. I'm not sure if he is the original owner or not.

HeartOfDavid

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Lafayette
    I'm willing to trade, too. If you have an SR9C and maybe another small gun or something, I'd be willing to make a straight trade. Let me know. Thanks and God bless!

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    I would be all over it bud but don't have the money right now due to other stuff. I can't beleive you still have it for the price you have on it. They are fine pistols for sure.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom