Mosin Nagant P/U Sniper Repro.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • greywolf999

Fixer
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 13, 2009
    Baton Rouge

This is a Ukranian reproduction of a P/u sniper rifle built on a 1943 Izhevsk made rifle. While I by no means consider myself a sharpshooter,from a rest,with this rifle, I was consistently able to group all 5 rounds within one and a half inches,with generally three holes within one inch, at 100 yards, using late 70's surplus ammo.This rifle has a modern 4x30 scope mounted, it does not have a P/U scope. The rifle has had the barrel floated and corked, and it would also appear to have had some polishing done to the trigger, which is unusually smooth and light for a Mosin. The rifle has also apparently had the barrel crown recessed prior to refinishing but shows no sign of counter-boring. The finish of the rifle is very good overall, with the wood and most major parts free of any real blemishes. The major issue with the finish is that it does unfortunately have one of those typically bad Ukranian jobs of welding the turned down bolt, The finish of this area, while strong, leaves much to be desired visually. The rifle comes with the canvas sling attached,and with approximately 300 rounds of Bulgarian 1954 Heavy Ball ammo in a miscellaneous ammo can, but includes no bayonet or other accessories. I am reluctantly selling this rifle out of a need to further finance life in these hard times. Price is $375.00 obo. for rifle and ammo.

Not interested in trades. Current pic is a stock image. Hard times MUST SELL. Please contact me about this item via cell at: 225.308.1736 as I have lost my internet and can will not be able to respond via board or email.

Last edited:

greywolf999

Fixer
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 13, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    About to be homeless, seriously need the relocation cash, humpday bump.
    Please contact me about this item via cell at: 225.308.1736

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom