WTS Nagant revolver SPF. S&W is SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcglp

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Livingston
    I have a S&W model 438 revolver for sale Took it to to the range once, fired around 25 rounds, and has been in gun safe since. I also have a 1936 Nagant 7 shot revolver. This is the single/double action model. Asking $325 for the S&W and $85 for the Nagant. I have the holster that came with the Nagant just have to find it and will throw it in. I am selling these because I am left handed and I dont like revolvers thanks for looking. Would prefer ftf in BR/Gonzales/Livingston. Not intrested in any trades at this time

Last edited:

erazir

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La.
    PM sent...
    hunter, I found this same revolver online and have been waiting to buy one, pending my C&R license. i also found ammo. if you want to split a case, let me know.

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    What is the NM being referred to?
    I was going to pass this along to a friend that collects 32's. I've had one before and they are neat revolvers but I'm done with the 32 caliber after playing with 32 acp, 32 S&W Long, and 32 Magnum.
    What is the Nagant ammo going for by the case? I'll pass it on but it might be sold before he gets to it.

Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    For those who don't know the Nagant will fire both S&W longs and H&R mags with no problem. It's really not nessasary to have Nagant ammo unless you're going for authenticity.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom