***SOLD*** - Smith & Wesson 4.25" Barrel M&P 9 - Excellent Condition

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moliveria

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Kenner, Louisiana
    ***SOLD*** Up for sale is a locally hard to find and in Excellent Condition M&P9 with a 4.25 barrel that I bought from a BS Member that barely used it. I put a box through it since I got it and kept it cleaned and lubed. Finish is in great condition, no wear, no blemishes, no marks on the polymer frame. BS Member marked the front sight yellow, which doesn't affect the operation. Just makes it visible to see the front sight.

Comes with: M&P9 with 4.25 Barrel, Fixed Sights, two (2) high capacity 17 round magazines, original Smith & Wesson Black Case and manuals, removable grip backstraps (small, medium, and large), the orange firing pin protector, and fired casing. I don't know if it came with a safety lock. I didn't see one with my new FDE models. This model has the Magazine Safety (Will not fire if magazine removed). No thumb safety. $450

I'm selling because I'm purchasing a S&W M&P9 FDE VTAC.

IMG_1137.jpgIMG_1135.jpgIMG_1136.jpg

Last edited:

moliveria

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Kenner, Louisiana
    I will. The only difference I see is the finish on the slide, the VTAC sights, no safeties probably, and who ever else has done their research. Below is a photo of what I'm getting.

xmu87vps8tz3zvj1twc7.jpg

Rhambeaux

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Lafayette, LA
    Oh wow i made a mistake... I thought you were looking at buying this gun. I had put a post with some pros and cons on it. My bad, i deleted the post :-)

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom