EAA Drozd Full Auto Suppressed *SOLD*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Hey guys I bought this Drozd select fire airgun last year and had tons of fun with it. I've put about 5,000 BBs through it without a problem. It was upgraded to the mock suppressor and extended barrel and was also upgraded to the full auto + 1200 RPM circuit board. This means the gun is now full auto only shoots very fast.

I also have a subgun carrying case for it and a cheap BSA red dot scope which works very well for this particular application.

If you don't know about the Drozd BB gun then you are really missing out. This is no toy. It will shatter glass bottles easily. You can read about it and see a video of the non-modded Drozd below. Mine shoots more than twice as fast as the one in the video. It will empty a 30-round mag in about 2 seconds.

http://www.airgundepot.com/eaa-drozd-suppressed-kit.html

airgundepot_2018_108226154

I am asking $250 for the entire package. Modded gun, mock suppressor kit, subgun case, original case, instructions, and red dot scope. I also have some CO2 cylinders and BBs (not sure how many)

If you don't believe how much fun this gun is you are more than welcome to come by and shoot a few magazines through it at my house.

These are videos of other peoples modded Drozd. Mine is exactly the same rate of fire.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypJxfT1yHbg[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwUWzp21d_I&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    These are battery and co2, right? Does it only take the little cartriges, or can a bigger bottle be put on it? How many shots is the co2 good for?

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    yes 6 AA batteries and one little CO2 cartridge. the CO2 is good for two mag dumps (60 shots) or three mags if you shoot in bursts.

I have seen them with big CO2 cans attached but I don't have that mod.

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I had looked at these once before. Just looked them up again. The 2 or so clips on a 12g co2 seems to be accurate and there is a kit to install a larger tank.
    I looked up some of the modded boards. You said yours is only full auto. Is the selector switch still functional for anything or is it wide open fire only?
    I am thinking about it, but I need it like a hole in my head!

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Nope mine is wide open rock'n'roll only. The selector switches don't do anything.

Come by and try it out. Indoors and out. No obligation. :)

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I am still pondering, problem is I told the wife last week when I bought the ar lower that I would not buy anything else for a while!
    Please someone buy this so I don't have to!!!
    Trades?

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I don't have any optics and only 1 ar lower that I just bought- cant let it go.
    I do have a 10/22 with a muzzlelite conversion that I have been thinking of parting with and a smith and wesson stainless 681 that I hardly ever shoot.

djbird420

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    I'm a noob here. Ammocanman told me you had a drozd for sale. Is it still available? I'm VERY interested.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom