USPSA TPS 9-25-11 Match Video.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdp75

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    waveland Mississippi
    here is mine! great great match 1 was cool but i had a monster jam m y favorite was 2

first C open 11th overal match

bsdubois00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Jackson, MS
    Man - I just realized they messed up my scoring on stage 3 - I shot it in 14 seconds but it got keyed as 18 - would have put me in 2nd Single Stack - oh well - I had a BLAST - hope everyone on the stage enjoyed watching me make a fool of myself with an 8 round pistol....

Oneadam12

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Liberty, MS
    Man - I just realized they messed up my scoring on stage 3 - I shot it in 14 seconds but it got keyed as 18 - would have put me in 2nd Single Stack - oh well - I had a BLAST - hope everyone on the stage enjoyed watching me make a fool of myself with an 8 round pistol....

Do you have the score sheets, or are they posted somewhere that I haven't seen them?

bsdubois00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Jackson, MS
    My first time shooting single stack - man what a difference it is having 20 rds in the gun vs 8 - WOW what an eye opener - we had a blast though and I hopefully gave the squad some laughs

Last edited:

bsdubois00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Jackson, MS
    How bout this:

Attachments

• LA05_2011_09_25_Single Stack.txt
      2.5 KB · Views: 72
    • LA05_2011_09_25_Revolver.txt
      1.1 KB · Views: 65
    • LA05_2011_09_25_Production.txt
      5.6 KB · Views: 68
    • LA05_2011_09_25_Open.txt
      4.7 KB · Views: 77
    • LA05_2011_09_25_Limited.txt
      7.4 KB · Views: 70

AlphaMike

A67704
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Ms
    My first time shooting single stack - man what a difference it is having 20 rds in the gun vs 8 - WOW what an eye opener - we had a blast though and I hopefully gave the squad some laughs

I had a great time shooting with you guys and I really enjoyed the "colorful" commentary throughout the day. Hope to see you at Magnolia.

Last edited:

Myers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Pearl, MS
    A thinking man would use that hit to his advantage. *ouch* girl asks what's wrong. Oh nothing, I just took a round to the arm yesterday. Nothing major, but a bullet all the same. "oh you poor thing". Hook-line-sinker. I would try it on easy prey though first, like Dubois. He seems sensitive.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    A thinking man would use that hit to his advantage. *ouch* girl asks what's wrong. Oh nothing, I just took a round to the arm yesterday. Nothing major, but a bullet all the same. "oh you poor thing". Hook-line-sinker. I would try it on easy prey though first, like Dubois. He seems sensitive.

Used it twice already, and they were much better looking than DuBois. It actually left a pretty good little wound-- looks hard. :rofl:

But his video takes the cake, since the audio from Stage 1 made it in.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom