WTS/WTT: optics **NEW TRADE ITEMS**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djrpm

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hello all,

Scopes:

1)Tasco Bantam 2.5x20mm w/ proshot reticle. Never sighted it. Pulled out the package and put rings on it, but then took the rings off. Still have original packaging. Clear optics. No defects. VG condition

$25 shipped

2)NC star compact Tactical 3-9x42mm (RE). Rubberized scope with illuminated reticle. clear optics with no defects. Comes in the original box with the original high profile rings, spare battery, and paperwork. VG condition.

$50 shipped ****SPF*****

Trades:

1) Streamlight TLR-1 and batteries (valued new at http://www.botachtactical.com/sttrtali.html )

2) BDM ar15 ceiner mags

3) Straight 20 round aluminum AR15 mags

You can email me at djrpm@cox.net for any inquiries.

Thanks,

Ryan

I am located in BR and can do FTF's

Last edited:

djrpm

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    moderators, could you please move this to the Firearms parts classifieds?

I clicked the wrong link when I pasted the ad. Sorry.

Thanks

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    2)NC star compact Tactical 3-9x42mm (RE). Rubberized scope with illuminated reticle. clear optics with no defects. Comes in the original box with the original high profile rings, spare battery, and paperwork. VG condition.

$50 shipped

This still available? Has it been used? Will it hold a zero if installed on an AR? I assume the rings will mount to a standard flattop upper?

djrpm

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yes, it is still available. It is in perfect working order and the opitcs are clear and factory new. I mounted it on a ruger 10/22 and it held zero. I have not mounted it on an AR, but I have seen it mounted on an AR. I am mostly selling it b/c it did not have enough eye releif on my ruger. I also have a tall rail on my ruger so the headspacing was a little awkward. however, i think it should head space well on an AR. Yes, the rings will mount to any weaver style rail.

djrpm

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Sorry sir, but I do not take paypal. I can either mail this item to you after receipt of an MO or check. If not, I can meet you halfway anytime after next Saturday as this is finals week at LSU.

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Sorry sir, but I do not take paypal. I can either mail this item to you after receipt of an MO or check. If not, I can meet you halfway anytime after next Saturday as this is finals week at LSU.

I live in s francisville and work in zachary, so it might be easiest to meet one evening after work maybe around 6pm. Just give me an idea of where and which day and we can figure it out.

djrpm

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I can meet you next monday as I get off of work around 5pm. I can maybe meet you near the airport or something if thats ok. Would you like for me to mark the scope as sold?

You have first dibs as of now, just want to make sure.

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I can meet you next monday as I get off of work around 5pm. I can maybe meet you near the airport or something if thats ok. Would you like for me to mark the scope as sold?

You have first dibs as of now, just want to make sure.

Yes, I want it. We can figure out a meeting time and place. Next monday around the airport should probably work for me. I will be in contact before then. Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom