Techwear Shirts

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    At Gator Classic I was approached my members who wanted me to find some cheaper shirts.....what I found out after doing some research is that after 2 1/2 years techwear developed this fabric, this material does not stretch out or shrink and only techwear has this fabric. Yes other companies have shirts that you can use for shooting but nothing like this. For those of you that have this shirt you know that it is a very light weigh shirt and breathes very well during the hot summer days. I worked out a deal with Bob and we can get the v-tech shirts (http://www.techwearusa.com/images/shirt-page-photos/smithnwesson.jpg) for $20 cheaper, it is not the same quality as the polo but will work for those of you that want something cheaper. If anyone is interested in ordering these shirts or the polo shirts from this company please let me know.

We can place the order together and save money. I know Jeremy will get another shirt.

12-23 are $85 each for Polo's

Tech-V shirts would be $20 cheaper.

Remember they do charge extra for additional art work (from a few dollars to more)

These are the shirts that members wear at matches. These shirts seem to run true to size, they do not stretch or shrink.

Bonus: If you order a BayouShooter.com shirt from this company and you wear it to major and local matches. MEL will pay $10 of your shirt order (premier polo only)....

So who's in for a shirt?

1. Jeremy
    2. Rockmup
    3. Teche Titan
    4.FD807
    5. Themacfarland
    6.nickatnite
    7. Rahllin
    8.bigjakewelch
    9.Prion911
    10.Rossfo123

melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Excellent, thank you. I will defiantly think on this.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Mel,
    Put me down for a 2xl.

For those that have an Area6 shirt from last year, they are like those. I'll post a pic of one in the morning.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Do they have the STI logo or no? Looks like your pictures were of two different shirts. I will probably be down for one. It has our name on front and back of neck then our SN below the name on the back? Or are the names extra?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom