FS/T Ruger 44.mag Vaquero w/ Cowboy Holster

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    ***SOLD***

The Vaquero is basically brand new. It has had 18 rounds fired through it. The holster is slightly used and is made by Cowton Leather in Fort Worth, TX.

It has a few slight scuffs on it, and has impressions in the bullet loops from where rounds had been held in it. Nothing major, a pretty nice holster. The holster is suppose to be good for both .44s and .45s.

Also will throw in the few .44mag hollow point rounds I have left. Not alot, but they are yours.

I am asking $450 for both or would trade for a similiar quality G26 or G27. Or a Walther P22 and $150.

Also willing to listen to other trade offers.

I am willing to travel, but only in the immediate Lafayette area, sorry for inconvenience, I just dont have time for any trips much farther away.

I do plan on attending the upcoming Lafayette Gun Show.

Thanks.

http://upload.bayoushooter.com/images/kpsskkkujzz3xqro0m7.jpg

http://upload.bayoushooter.com/images/ioqs4fxufgi3zxc0dz3.jpg

http://upload.bayoushooter.com/images/213hykgwz4qppg60ewsc.jpg

Last edited:

Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    Garra-

What's the size of the gunbelt?

Well thats a good question. :eek3:

Upon closer inspection of the belt, on the end of the belt where the buckle is, I see stamped into the leather W L 45. However I got no clue if that has anything to do with the belts size.

I can tell you that I have a 35 " waist and the belt is way to big for me unless I cinch it down, in which case it then fits fine. However if someone had a smaller waist, say about 32 or 33, I imagine the belt could be adjusted to fit them comfortably as well.

On the other end of the spectrum I would say the belt can fit a sized 40" waist as well. Judging by the amount of room left when I wear it.

I dont know much about cowboy belts, this is the only one I have ever owned or seen, and maybe they are all like this, but this one has 2 ways to adjust it. Your first belt strap slides into the other end of the strap and is underneath the upper strap which then you slide in and run thru the belt buckle once its on. I dont know if that makes sense, but the point is that it gives you alot of room for adjustment.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom